Who We Are
Helping NM & TX employers eliminate healthcare overspend while improving the quality of care and reduce employee cost
Our experienced staff are passionate about helping you find the right benefits at the price you can afford.
We will keep you informed
every step of the way.
Righter Insurance is dedicated to reducing the uninsured in New Mexico and Texas by providing benefit choices that meet the needs and budgets for groups and individuals regardless of income.
Righter Insurance, LLC is celebrating nearly 20 years eliminating healthcare overspend for employers in NM & TX while improving the quality of care and reducing employee cost. Our clients also include Medicare and Individual options.
The organization began in January 2001, when Debra Righter resigned as the Executive Director of the New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance (NMHIA), which she grew from 3,500 lives to over 10,000 in less than two years. Debra has nearly 30 years experience in the healthcare industry including healthcare delivery, carrier, and agency systems in both rural and urban settings.
We provided several industries State Coverage Insurance including: daycares, assisted living centers and home healthcare agencies, restaurants, hospitality, convenience stores, legal, medical and mental health, construction, nurseries, farming, non-profits, and several other businesses of all sizes.
- In-depth knowledge of health care industry from the delivery side, the carrier side, and the agency side.
- 50+ years experience in both rural and urban settings.
- Providing comprehensive benefit packages to employer groups; health, dental, vision, life, disability, and voluntary work site products which include accident, critical illness, cancer, and gap.
- Mass enrollment capabilities up to 1,000 lives / month.
- Responsiveness to consumer and full administrative support to group administrators.
- Staff commitment, flexibility, and passion.
- Developing future insurance professionals.
We are active in the community, belonging to our professional associations and supporting several non-profit organizations through service and fiduciary means, including:
- McKinney Rotary Club (TX)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) – DAHU Dallas, TX Chapter
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) – Dallas, TX Chapter